Monthly Review | Celebrating my Dad, Fitness Journey, Family Time | June 2026

 june:

  • June 1st - 2nd: This month started off super busy and hectic at work. Often times, I find myself skipping my lunch breaks. 
  • June 3rd: Treated my self to Halo Top ice cream (red velvet). Overall, the ice cream was not too sweet and the flavor was nothing too special. I was fascinated by the fact that it had 8 grams of protein. 
  • June 4th: Started my weight lifting journey—starting with 10lbs weights. 
  • June 6th: Spent time with my parents going grocery shopping at Costco and T&T—tried Dubai chocolate cake at T&T. Overall, the cake was filled with cream and chocolate; by the end of the cake, I felt gross due to the amount of oil and how sweet it was.
  • June 12th: It's my dad's birthday! 🎉 Celebrate the day by going todim summ and then visiting T&T to pick up his birthday cake(Mango Pomelo)). Treated my dad to a blueberry lychee jelly tea from Pesto Tea; the value was great ~$7 for a decent size. I also got myself the milky honeydew drink which reminded me of Melona's honeydew popsicles. Spent the rest of the day watching the opening ceremony for the 2026 FIFA World Cup for Canada and the US. Lastly, I was super excited to listen to Olivia's new album You Seem Pretty Sad for A Girl So in Love. 
  • June 14th: This weekend my new neighbors have finally moved into my grandma's house. 
  • June 18th: Super excited for my brother since he received a new job offer! 
  • June 20th: Begain my piano and singing journey again. 🎵 Currently, I am trying out Pianote and I am really enjoying the structure and the layout of the lessons so far.  If you are a beginner like me, feel free to check out the website here.
  • June 21st: Father's Day! Siblings and I took my parents to dim sum and my brother and I went to pick up a blueberry cheesecake—it was very light and creamy. 
  • June 27th: Attended to my sister's BBQ. Caught up with a friend as well as watched the FIFA game all evening.
  • Things I tried this month: Halo Top Red Velvert Ice Cream and Cheez-Its
  • Things I watched this month: Jae Seok B&B's Rules, Every Year After, 2026 FIFA World Cup, and Off Campus


Comments

Popular Posts